Venture Capital Funds
Venture capital funds continue to attract ever-increasing amounts of capital in today’s financial landscape. Despite the sector’s reputation for big bets and exceedingly risky investments, venture capital funds continue to post year-to-year, above market, double-digit gains. In fact, the opportunities for starting a venture capital fund are numerous. Given today’s rapidly evolving technological landscape, there are near limitless investment opportunities for the shrewd venture capital fund manager. The professionals at Wabash Advisors are keenly aware of the wealth of opportunities facing venture capital asset managers and routinely advise individuals on starting a venture capital fund.
Starting a Venture Capital Fund
The venture capital fund formation experts at Wabash Advisors’ immersion into the venture capital arena provides each client with unique and unrivaled perspective on the direction of their venture capital fund. Wabash Advisors has formed and represented numerous venture capital funds across a wide swath of high tech industries including artificial intelligence, blockchain and mobile applications. Our expertise includes not only starting a venture capital fund , but includes advise and clear guidance regarding structuring, ongoing operations and portfolio company management.
Wabash Advisors Offers
Wabash Advisors turn-key venture capital fund formation package includes:
- Formation of Domestic limited liability company (management company) together with LLC operating agreement, investment management agreement, organizational meeting minutes/resolutions, founder subscription agreement, membership unit ledger, physical certificates.
- Formation of Domestic limited partnership (Master Fund) together with limited partnership agreement, investor due diligence questionnaire, investor subscription agreement, limited partnership unit ledger, certificates of partnership, capital call and distribution notices, UBTI agreement/entity.
- Draft and prepare comprehensive, investor-ready private placement memorandum.
- Prepare and file SEC Form D, State Blue Sky filings and other regulatory filings, as applicable.
- Fund registration with local jurisdiction, as applicable.
- Anti Money Laundering, Know-Your-Customer, code of ethics, valuation policy and Disaster/Data Loss policy.
- Investor Pitch Deck development and preparation and related investor correspondence.
- Consultation and review of fund marketing materials and investor pitch.
- Hedge Fund banking introductions.
- Introductions to capital sources, including high net worth individuals, institutions, family offices and funds of funds.
Trust our over twenty-five years’ experience in creating innovative fund solutions for our clients. Contact the venture capital fund formation experts at Wabash Advisors to begin the process of starting your venture capital fund today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are happy to answer all of your questions. Contact us at contact us here.today for your free consultation or
Get In Touch
- (213) 534-8656
- 9107 W. Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills CA 90210