Start a Forex Hedge Fund
In recent years, successful forex traders have attracted increasing amounts of capital from investors seeking solace from turbulent securities markets. In fact, there has never been a better time to start a forex hedge fund. Wabash Advisors assists forex traders in transitioning from sole proprietorships to professional asset management entities focused on currency trading. We help leverage a trader’s past trading success into sophisticated forex hedge funds.
While forex traders, forex brokers and liquidity providers have fallen under greater regulatory scrutiny in recent years, the currency asset class has continued to grow at an exponential rate. Today’s sophisticated investors increasingly seek to decouple their investment portfolios from over-exposure to traditional equity and debt markets. Savvy forex traders have recognized this broad shift, and have seized upon this opportunity to bring even greater amounts of capital into the marketplace and start forex hedge funds.
Sophisticated Currency Traders &
Without question, despite increase regulatory pressures, there has never been a more favorable environment for launching a forex hedge fund. Forex traders determined to build a business around their forex trading have found that launching their own forex fund as the primary means of monetizing their considerable trading talent. Wabash Advisors has advised countless forex traders on forex fund formation matters as well as structuring forex managed account structures. Our forex fund formation services are structured to be turn-key and comprehensive in order to place each forex trader in business in the least amount of time for minimal cost.
Wabash Advisors Offers
Our turn-key forex hedge fund formation package includes:
- Formation of Domestic limited liability company (management company) together with LLC operating agreement, investment management agreement, organizational meeting minutes/resolutions, founder subscription agreement, membership unit ledger, physical certificates.
- Formation of Domestic limited partnership (Master Fund) together with limited partnership agreement, investor due diligence questionnaire, investor subscription agreement, limited partnership unit ledger, certificates of partnership, capital call and distribution notices, UBTI agreement/entity.
- Formation of Offshore limited partnership (Feeder Fund) limited partnership agreement, investor due diligence questionnaire, investor subscription agreement, limited partnership unit ledger, certificates of partnership, capital call and distribution notices, UBTI agreement/entity.
- Draft and prepare comprehensive, investor-ready private placement memorandum.
- Prepare and file SEC Form D, State Blue Sky filings and other regulatory filings, as applicable.
- Fund registration with local jurisdiction, as applicable.
- Anti Money Laundering, Know-Your-Customer, code of ethics, valuation policy and Disaster/Data Loss policy.
- Investor Pitch Deck development and preparation and related investor correspondence.
- Consultation and review of fund marketing materials and investor pitch.
- Hedge Fund banking introductions.
- Introductions to capital sources, including high net worth individuals, institutions, family offices and funds of funds.
Trust our over twenty-five years’ experience in creating innovative fund solutions for our clients. Contact the forex hedge fund formation experts at Wabash Advisors to begin the process of starting your hedge fund today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are happy to answer all of your questions. Call (213) 534-8656 for your free consultation or contact us here.
Forex Signal Providers
Get In Touch
- (213) 534-8656
- 9107 W. Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills CA 90210