Real Estate Hedge Fund
The real estate hedge fund formation experts at Wabash Advisors draw upon years of experience to develop, structure and form real estate hedge funds. The complexities of forming a real estate fund are such that it requires professionals well versed and experienced in, among other areas, securities and tax law, including ERISA, UBTI and FIRPTA. Wabash Advisors works closely with real estate hedge fund promoters and stakeholders to artfully navigate these potential pitfalls to successfully launch their project. Our team works with not only real estate hedge fund sponsors, but also with investors, investment advisors, and registered broker-dealers.
Starting a Real Estate Hedge Fund
Wabash Advisors’ understanding of the legal, tax, accounting and operational implications of real estate hedge fund formation is unrivaled among its peers. True representation in real estate fund formation matters goes well beyond the mechanical aspects of fund formation to include guidance and direction regarding capital formation and fund operations. Wabash Advisors streamlines the real estate fund formation process for each client, creating tailored, cost effective solutions for launching any real estate-backed pooled investment fund.
Wabash Advisors Offers
Wabash Advisors’ turn-key real estate hedge fund formation solution includes:
- Formation of Domestic limited liability company (management company) together with LLC operating agreement, investment management agreement, organizational meeting minutes/resolutions, founder subscription agreement, membership unit ledger, physical certificates.
- Formation of Domestic limited partnership (Master Fund) together with limited partnership agreement, investor due diligence questionnaire, investor subscription agreement, limited partnership unit ledger, certificates of partnership, capital call and distribution notices, UBTI agreement/entity.
- Draft and prepare comprehensive, investor-ready private placement memorandum.
- Prepare and file SEC Form D, State Blue Sky filings and other regulatory filings, as applicable.
- Fund registration with local jurisdiction, as applicable.
- Anti Money Laundering, Know-Your-Customer, code of ethics, valuation policy and Disaster/Data Loss policy.
- Investor Pitch Deck development and preparation and related investor correspondence.
- Consultation and review of fund marketing materials and investor pitch.
- Hedge Fund banking introductions.
- Introductions to capital sources, including high net worth individuals, institutions, family offices and funds of funds.
Trust our over twenty-five years’ experience in creating innovative fund solutions for our clients. Contact the Real Estate Hedge Fund experts at Wabash Advisors to begin the process of starting your Real Estate Hedge Fund today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are happy to answer all of your questions. Call contact us here.for your free consultation or
Real Estate Investors
Real Estate Developers
Multifamily & Bulk REO
Get In Touch
- (213) 534-8656
- 9107 W. Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills CA 90210