Both offshore hedge funds and master-feeder hedge fund structures enable asset managers to attract capital from a more diverse array of investors including foreign investors and U.S. tax exempt investors. Wabash Advisors is an offshore hedge fund expert, developed and structured over one hundred funds in leading offshore jurisdictions such as the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, and the British Virgin Islands. We offer a true turn-key solution to starting a tax-advantaged, asset protection-laden hedge fund in virtually any offshore jurisdiction.
Sophisticated Hedge Fund Managers
Asset managers find that offshore hedge funds provide them with great flexibility insomuch that non-U.S. investors and tax-exempt investors will prefer to invest in offshore hedge funds for tax efficiency purposes. At the same time, most asset managers find that offshore hedge funds present unique challenges ranging from complex corporate formations to often difficult to interpret regulatory schemes. Wabash Advisors advises and consults with each client to determine the best offshore jurisdiction for their offshore hedge fund and the ideal structure for maximizing available tax benefits.
Wabash Advisors Offers
Wabash Advisors’ turn-key offshore fund formation solution includes:
- Formation of Domestic limited liability company (management company) together with LLC operating agreement, investment management agreement, organizational meeting minutes/resolutions, founder subscription agreement, membership unit ledger, physical certificates.
- Formation of Domestic limited partnership (Master Fund) together with limited partnership agreement, investor due diligence questionnaire, investor subscription agreement, limited partnership unit ledger, certificates of partnership, capital call and distribution notices, UBTI agreement/entity.
- Formation of Offshore limited partnership (Feeder Fund) limited partnership agreement, investor due diligence questionnaire, investor subscription agreement, limited partnership unit ledger, certificates of partnership, capital call and distribution notices, UBTI agreement/entity.
- Draft and prepare comprehensive, investor-ready private placement memorandum.
- Prepare and file SEC Form D, State Blue Sky filings and other regulatory filings, as applicable.
- Fund registration with local jurisdiction, as applicable.
- Anti Money Laundering, Know-Your-Customer, code of ethics, valuation policy and Disaster/Data Loss policy.
- Investor Pitch Deck development and preparation and related investor correspondence.
- Consultation and review of fund marketing materials and investor pitch.
- Hedge Fund banking introductions.
- Introductions to capital sources, including high net worth individuals, institutions, family offices and funds of funds.
Trust our over twenty-five years’ experience in creating innovative fund solutions for our clients. Contact the offshore hedge fund formation experts at Wabash Advisors to begin the process of starting your hedge fund today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are happy to answer all of your questions. Call contact us here.for your free consultation or
Get In Touch
- (213) 534-8656
- 9107 W. Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills CA 90210