The thoroughbred and standardbred racing industry in the United States is a $25 billion annual marketplace. Horse racing partnership account for the vast majority of that market capitalization. Buyers flock from around the globe to participate in annual yearling sales from Kentucky to California in hopes of capturing a larger piece of this market. In fact, stud fees alone contribute billions to the industry, proving the long-term nature of investment into the industry. As a result, there has never been a more favorable time to create a horse racing partnership.
Horse Racing Syndicates
In recent years, a significant influx of foreign money into the horse racing partnerships has increased not only the fees paid for horses, but also the prize money the animals, their owners, breeders and jockeys each compete for. Long viewed as a tax shelter for the wealthy, horse racing has since transformed into a well-regulated global business driven by the quest for above-market returns – as has increased interest in horse racing syndicates. Horse racing partnerships have gone mainstream, with even the most conservative of investors seeking fractional ownership of thoroughbreds and standardbreds for portfolio diversification and profit.
Wabash Advisors Offers
Wabash Advisors’ turnkey horse racing partnership solution includes:
- Formation of Domestic limited partnership together with limited partnership agreement, investor due diligence questionnaire, investor subscription agreement, limited partnership unit ledger, certificates of partnership, capital call and distribution notices, UBTI agreement/entity.
- Draft and prepare comprehensive, investor-ready private placement memorandum.
- Prepare and file SEC Form D, State Blue Sky filings and other regulatory filings, as applicable.
- Investor Pitch Deck development and preparation and related investor correspondence.
- Consultation and review of fund marketing materials and investor pitch.
- Introductions to capital sources, including high net worth individuals, institutions, family offices and funds of funds.
Trust our over twenty-five years’ experience in creating innovative fund solutions for our clients. Contact the horse racing partnership experts at Wabash Advisors to begin the process of starting your hedge fund today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are happy to answer all of your questions. Contact us at (213) 534-8656 today for your free consultation or contact us here.
Get In Touch
- (213) 534-8656
- 9107 W. Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills CA 90210