Domestic Hedge Funds
Asset managers seeking to raise capital primarily from U.S. investors will typically form a domestic hedge fund to manage money in a pooled vehicle. Wabash Advisors has created over 100 domestic hedge funds, each developed and designed to provide our clients with the ability to maximize capital formation, while minimizing legal and regulatory risk. Our goal in a domestic hedge fund formation engagement is to provide our clients with all the tools to launch successfully by offering a truly turn-key solution at a competitive fee structure.
Domestic Asset Managers
Wabash Advisors creates versatile domestic hedge fund structures that allows clients to manage capital across a wide range of asset classes. Without question, prospective asset managers seeking to launch a hedge fund face a myriad of challenges when launching a fund that will attract the requisite capital and deliver superior returns to investors – regulatory and legal compliance should not be one of those challenges. Wabash Advisors takes great strides to advise and consult with each prospective fund manager to define investment objectives and the risks associated with those objectives.
Wabash Advisors Offers
Our turn-key domestic hedge fund formation package includes
- Formation of Domestic limited liability company (management company) together with LLC operating agreement, investment management agreement, organizational meeting minutes/resolutions, founder subscription agreement, membership unit ledger, physical
- Formation of Domestic limited partnership (Master Fund) together with limited partnership agreement, investor due diligence questionnaire, investor subscription agreement, limited artnership unit ledger, certificates of partnership, capital call and distribution notices, UBTI agreement/entity.
- Draft and prepare comprehensive, investor-ready private placement memorandum.
- Prepare and file SEC Form D, State Blue Sky filings and other regulatory filings, as applicable.
- Anti Money Laundering, Know-Your-Customer, code of ethics, valuation policy and Disaster/Data Loss policy.
- Investor Pitch Deck development and preparation and related investor correspondence.
- Consultation and review of fund marketing materials and investor pitch.
- Hedge Fund banking introductions.
- Introductions to capital sources, including high net worth individuals, institutions, family offices and funds of funds
Trust our over twenty-five years’ experience in creating innovative fund solutions for our clients. Contact the domestic hedge fund formation experts at Wabash Advisors to begin the process of starting your hedge fund today. Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals are happy to answer all of your questions. Call contact us here.for your free consultation or
Get In Touch
- (213) 534-8656
- 9107 W. Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills CA 90210